Job No. 3192557, Munich
GE Healthcare provides medical technologies and services for better patient care, to increase efficiency in the
health care sector. In Germany the business unit of General Electric Company is present with around 1800 people
at 11 locations. The German organization is managed centrally from our customer center in Munich. Apart from
pure sales and marketing locations GE Healthcare also has production and development sites in the areas of Life
Sciences, Medical Diagnostics, Diagnostic Cardiology, Healthcare IT solutions as well as C-arm X-Ray systems.
• Independently collect, synthesize and validate HIS back-end systems HL7 and non-HL7 data to inform
software development integrating knowledge of patient and clinical workflow to ensure developed software
analytics are effective.
• Work closely with engineering to transfer systems and messaging knowledge in daily scrums and throughout
the development processes including validation and delivery.
• Work closely with clients to validate analytics and coach/teach interpretation and use of the analytics to
achieve program goals of action oriented responses and deeper understanding of“state of the house”
• Plan and complete assigned work within the engagement with high quality on time and on budget (e.g., leading
and/or mentoring other senior consultants, consultants or associate consultants in deliverable completion in
large projects, act as an engagement leader on smaller client projects).
• Establish credibility and develop relationships with mid-level client managers.
• Create training and QMS documentation supporting analytic development.
• Serve as a professional representative of GEHC in all public and client settings.
• Bachelor’s degree and a solid of experience in; advisory services, performance improvement and healthcare
informatics in a healthcare setting.
• Minimum three years of experience leading and managing projects with outcome focused deliverables.
• Ability to travel at least 80%.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Powerpoint
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy,
Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.