- Works as a point-of-care solution at a patient’s bedside, in a hallway or any other area with its slim depth and small footprint
- Supports large all-in-one computer and monitors up to 27" and weighing up to 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
- Allows short, tall or average-height clinicians to work comfortably and effectively—no matter what their stature
- Offers full sit-to-stand functionality with 29.25"–46.75" (74–119 cm) of height adjustability
- Fits tightly against a wall to free up valuable space when not in use
- Provides easy height adjustment by simply pulling the handle for a comprehensive ergonomic range
- Delivers an additional 5" (13 cm) of telescopic lift for precise monitor placement
- Includes a pull-out keyboard and large workspace
- Features a cast aluminum base with durable finish and four-inch casters for extra maneuverability
- Includes an accessory shelf for a scanner, printer or wipes
- T-slot mounting system supports accessories
- Offers a convenient add-on power system integration
Moving you ForwardErgotron supports care everywhere with ergonomic healthcare products that enhance workflow and drive a positive patient experience and engagement. Our portfolio of adjustable mobile computer carts and documentation stations allow clinicians to input data accurately, securely and comfortably, helping provide the best care in the best way.
We’re committed to making ergonomics affordable for all computer users. With a human-centered design, each mount or cart—for monitors, notebooks, and tablets —allow computer systems to be easily and ergonomically positioned, adjusted, and transported to the point of care, minimizing space requirements and maximizing efficiency to help create the connection between caregiver, patient and their information.
Ergotron can help you configure options and design workstations that fit workflows throughout the entire facility. For more information about Ergotron’s healthcare products, visit our website.
Your message has been sent successfully.