- Offers full sit-to-stand functionality with 24.5" – 49.1" (61.4 – 124.7 cm) of height adjustability
- Allows short, tall or average-height clinicians to work comfortably and effectively—no matter what their stature
- Provides easy height adjustment by simply pulling the handle for a comprehensive ergonomic range
- Fits tightly against a wall to free up valuable space when not in use
- Works as a point-of-care solution at a patient’s bedside, in a hallway or any other area with its slim depth and small footprint
- Supports small laptops and two-in-ones like convertible tablets
- Features a cast aluminum base with durable finish and four-inch casters for extra maneuverability
- Keeps cords out of sight with a pull-out cable storage tray and quick connect hardware
- Keep devices or supplies in the storage bin for a clutter-free workspace
- T-slot mounting system supports accessories
- Slide-out power brick holder offers easy access to power options
Moving you ForwardErgotron supports care everywhere with ergonomic healthcare products that enhance workflow and drive a positive patient experience and engagement. Our portfolio of adjustable mobile computer carts and documentation stations allow clinicians to input data accurately, securely and comfortably, helping provide the best care in the best way.
We’re committed to making ergonomics affordable for all computer users. With a human-centered design, each mount or cart—for monitors, notebooks, and tablets —allow computer systems to be easily and ergonomically positioned, adjusted, and transported to the point of care, minimizing space requirements and maximizing efficiency to help create the connection between caregiver, patient and their information.
Ergotron can help you configure options and design workstations that fit workflows throughout the entire facility. For more information about Ergotron’s healthcare products, visit our website.
Your message has been sent successfully.